Artichoke & Almond Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, diced
- 4 scallions, minced
- 3½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In dry skillet over medium-low heat, toast almonds for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Toss every 2 minutes to avoid burning.
- Cool almonds then grind to a meal in food processor.
- Sauté vegetables in 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes or until artichokes are tender.
- Remove vegetables from heat. Stir in almond meal, salt, and pepper then set aside.
- Create pockets in chicken by making two-inch slices lengthwise into the thickest part of the breasts.
- Stuff and seal shut with toothpicks or threaded butcher’s twine, then season outside of breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat coconut oil over medium and sauté the stuffed breasts for 15 minutes or until 165˚F internally, turning once.
Enter your ZIP for a club near you.